Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hand.


so cool right. :)

aie! just happened to remember this comment i made to jiayi: i have a long list of what i look for in my boyfriend k! haha. first up! must be romantic! haah. and then follows a long list of crappy things. heh. like must be quite dao to others but nice to me. i'm one morbid person.

be truthful. stop telling me that you don't dislike me. stop trying very hard to act friendly with me if you don't even want to. everyone knows/can see that you dislike me. and please. don't stare/roll your eyes. especially not with your friends you! you think i can't see it? is it really fun gossiping abt how weird/stupid/bimbotic/gay/spoilt someone is?

you know. my conscience is seriously gone. i'm going to zip up from now on. -zip-

oops. ranting again. bleagh. and the above is directed to quite a lot of people (combination k. don't think it's just for one select group. cause you're wrong).

i sound quite angsty now. i think i know why. can you people stop talking to me in that "i think you're stupid and bimbotic" tone?

guiyi at 11:29 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment