Monday, March 27, 2006

i thought you loved me more than that

aie. the world hates me. seriously la. nobody. i mean NOBODY. takes the initiative to talk to me. i suddenly feel that i'm imposing on them. like. they feel obliged to talk to me cause i started the convo firsti should just shut up and not say anything from now on.

french today was totally screwed. i mean. i had an answer ready. but i was too freaked to answer properly. in the end all i managed was: je suis perdue. i'm lost. erps.

m. chan hates me. sigh. i must be the lousiest student ever.

i seriously cannot hold a conversation well with some people. when we're in a group i can just talk and talk. but individually i get tongue tied. what's wrong with me?

i always thought doing a good deed everyday would make me happier. sigh. what a fool. i'm still not any happier than i was before. anyway. stupid of me. doing a good deed is to make other people happy right? but seeing people smile makes me feel happier. that's what's motivating me i guess. sigh. i sound so selfish.

i'm turning into a bloody bitch. BLOODY. i used to look at some people and think: "hey! they think they're so popular, but actually they're all so pretentious." am i becoming like that too?

i love every single one of the moo-ers. i just realized that. they're just like family to me. moo-ers i don't wanna change into someone i don't wanna be. heeeelp.

oh ya. was talking to jiayi today. i wanna take up latin..... but i need a partner. erps. -___-" i think i shall just partner the teacher. :D how cool is that.

dance makes me happy. yet, my standard is dropping. i'll never become as good a dancer as my sister. not even half of her...

dancing makes me happy. at least i can forget everything.

guiyi at 10:06 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment