Friday, March 31, 2006

lalla

today was a traumatic day.....

it all started from the fact that i had to collect chem tys. got grumpy cause i had to withdraw money ($600 k. no play play) and i couldn't find the strong people (read: guys) to help me take the books. so had to ask other people. not that they're weak, just that i'm a bit grumpy abt carrying books. haha. but oh well. in the end i carried the least. oooops. :P feel quite bad. after all, shimin they all offered to help. hwee was the best. she carried the heaviest stack. hoho. :) must be archery.

anw! then the bunch of them were cuddling around whispering something. so suspicious looking. and they stopped talking when i approached. so naturally i thought that they all hate me! :( and that they were talking abt me! (that part i was correct k) haha. so i got paranoid and walked away. :( boo.

on the lift: they kept giving me strange looks (timo you're the most guilty one of them all) all the way from the lift to the classroom too...... and whispering (jiayi and kelly i saw that. hmphs.) and the best: i asked grace, "grace! are they talking about me?" and she replied, "no la don't worry." !!!! haha. then we walked into the classroom and then disaster struck.

i followed grace and jiayi innocently into the classroom. "lets sit at the back row!" they said. so i happily walked there.... and then kelly suddenly said, "jiayi! come sit next to me" and jiayi turned and so out of curiousity i turned around to see what's happening. then! to my horror, when i turned back, matthew was already standing next to me and so i saw it coming.... and yes! chan yuk lun had positioned himself directly on the other side of me! (it all happened in a sec) to play that prank! :( so obviously my first reaction was to yell and scream. i mean. you would if you were me too right? right. because i knew was going to come next. those two idiots started to hug me. i repeat: started. haha. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i was so shocked la. i couldn't stop screaming. and being the strong (ahem) guys that they are, i couldn't escape. well. at least they didn't really hug or i'd have fainted from shock. hoho. :P bleagh. stupid matt still pushed me on the chair. !#^*%$&**(^&*(()) so scary. like there are two bouncers standing next to me. i felt like a trapped animal so i had to sit down meekly and be at their mercy. and to prove their point that they don't hate me they kept inching closer. i swear it makes me feel uneasy. heh. esp when ET and june tan are so jealous la! haha. so i had to endure the entire gp and maths lesson sitting next to them. which was actually quite funny cause it's fun watching yuklun and matt argue over stuff. like maths. and listening to them talk cock also. haha. i felt stupid tho. they are so smart la. bleagh. but they are still scary..... :)

all these just to show that they don't hate me. :) heh. but i think they'll hate me after today. :( i didn't turn up for dorm. :( alamak. next time schedule it beforehand so i have a few days to sulk and argue with my mom. :) then she'll let me go! :) yay.

don't i sound happy today? i swear it's cause suddenly i felt loved. :) hehe.

aiya! that stupid jiayi. never remind me to go to the toilet today after maths! :( how could i have missed it. stupid ET. grrrr.

are you sure you people don't hate me? don't bluff me k. :( i'd be so heartbroken.

guiyi at 6:41 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment