Sunday, March 26, 2006

rainman

it didn't rain today. strange. somehow i expected the rain drops to come today... even got my umbrella, raincoat, poncho and handkerchief ready. i was all set to face the oncoming storm.

but hey. it didn't come. damn it. haha. was looking forward to the mooing....

it does get a bit too wet sometimes. how did you manage to do it james? do the steroids help? maybe it speeds up the process....

i can't believe some person actually said that a lot of people love the rain. i mean. the a lot of people definitely does not include us.

strange. in the minority. hoho.

i was eating lunch in school today. sad i know. but yes. i have no life. but when i was talking, i suddenly saw a speck of saliva fly out. gross i know. but i couldn't stop laughing after that. it was too funny. i suddenly thought of HIM. and my world just lit up. hahahahah.

i can't wait to write this on my blog to show matt and yuki: the world hates me. :( really. nobody likes me. they're all just being nice to me even tho they all don't like me. all just being nice. :(

but seriously. i really get the feeling that they don't like me. :( as in. i get the feeling that a lot of people don't like me. sometimes i should just keep my mouth shut and not be kpo. see la michelle. all your fault la. now she hates me.

anyway. back to the rain. was quite happy that it didn't come tho. even tho i was so prepared for it. but well. i shall remember to bring the raingear again every tuesday and wednesday. just in case you know. can just whip it out anytime. oh yes. and everytime i end up going to j8 with matt in the vicinity, i must clutch on to the damn umbrella. even a slight drizzle can pour in torrents when you're not careful. and when michelle's mooing skills are too lousy. try harder* michelle. in every way.

michelle stop mooing the damn rainman. he keeps "forecasting" the rain whenever you're around. lol.

*this entry is very dirty i must say. but still. i'm still bearing a grudge against the rainman for brewing a storm whenever it's not necessary.

i'm ranting. i should go now. i just realized that my poncho has a hole. no. i must go buy a new one. every area has to be protected. the power of the rain is too strong. it can even penetrate the plastic la. how strong is that. oh. and corrosive too. eew. my beautiful skin.

oh yes. i should go get a jacket too. for the extra protective underneath my poncho and raincoat. triple layer protection. after all, acid rain is really bad.

guiyi at 12:34 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment