Friday, April 07, 2006

cowFRIEND

yo! i just met the orgininal cow! the one who gave me the inspiration for cowFRIEND! yes people! guiyi the cowFRIEND met the cow today! hahah. :) awww. saw her at clementi interchange. how cool is that? :) cheers. she recognized my back view i think. and then she called me. but she was already going to get on the bus so we couldn't talk much. she said: lets talk on msn! what's your email? and i replied with a grin: cowfriend89! haha. she was quite surprised. STILL? she said. haha. :) wonder how all my primary school classmates are now. awwww. miss those days.

we're so old already! i used to dream about jc life, about how it'd be like to grow up. i couldn't wait. now, i'm at jc, and looking back, i dread not enjoying my childhood. not playing as much as i should have. i was always mugging.... now. i dread adulthood. i don't want to grow up!!!! ahhh!

primary school was so carefree.

guiyi at 6:39 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment