Thursday, April 06, 2006

phew

oh my gosh. i thought i was the only one la. what the hell. all the torturous moments for nothing. bleagh.

today's school was great. because there was no school for me. makes sense? hahaha. :) was busy enjoying food and getting squashed at the back of the car (5 of us at the back) while our class went through the usual process of lt 4, 3, A45, 2. muahahah. :D

rehearsals damn slack. it's only one minute mah. :)

i just realized that i'm really quite a bad dancer. so stiff, cmi, and then. i always just fling my arms and legs around. like stick like that. wait. i'm not stick. like BRANCH like that. when i saw myself in the preview video. i was like. great. i'm such a terrible dancer. my actions don't flow at all la! sigh. crap. my standard stinks. and it doesn't help that i'll have to watch all those videos. just feel that it's so out of reach, so demoralizing. haiz. i'm trying so hard! i guess i just really lack that stupid gene. see la. nature vs nurture. and nature prevails.

guiyi at 10:16 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment