Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i keep losing things nowadays.

especially those precious to me.

i'm so useless.

today i lost a water bottle and a best friend.

and the water bottle meant a lot to me.

and i will not talk about the best friend.

anyway, was in a foul mood during chem. doesn't help that i can't remember a single s**t for chem. even though i thought i studied.

oh yes. matthew tried to cheer me up. told me a joke. about matthew timo and yuklun walking in a forest. i think.

and the joke worked.

i laughed. :) haha thanks matthew that cheered me up alot. really. was laughing on my way back cause i saw an old lady.

and that was one sick joke. doesn't help that yuk and timo was sitting opposite me when you told me.

i wish my water bottle would apparate in front of me right now.

i wish i live in harry potter's world.

but life is about wishing and not getting ain't it.

which reminds me. my water bottle is a need okay. not a want. :P ahah. unlike hek ding.

sometimes i would rather you call back and scold me and argue with me. than to ignore me.

guiyi at 6:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment