Thursday, October 19, 2006

this week...

hmmm. if you have talked to me this week, you'll probably find your name below....

this week...
my dad went overseas.
my mom is going malaysia.
my sister asked if i was still alive.
my brother called me a muggertoad.

melu was upset.
kelly has sore eyes
yuklun forgot that his index number is 3. AGAIN.
natalie c. talked about relationships.
grace ponned french. :( (GRR!)
angie helped spy to check if crystal got top for maths.
crystal ordered me to do pw. :(
hek ding disappeared.
i am happy.
hwee got annoyed.
xinhui got ignored by nat low during maths lecture.
joshua got irritated with me.
nat low didn't want to sit next to xinhui.
matthew got his hand in a cast.
jiayi ate fruitips.
timo ponned school.

siauxi got teased for loads of things.
clemens is a french freak.
genim surprised me by turning up for french. :P
yejie got new specs (i only noticed it this week)
m. chan showed us a thriller that wasn't thrilling. more like enlightening.

wanchee didn't want to drink bubble tea with me.
cynthia stole wanchee and rng from me!
rng took a lift from cynthia.
alison forgot about me. :(
michelle was stressed abt rp
jiahui said i walked like xinqin
pek is less moody
linus is annoyed with friday pracs.
jingyu went for post mortem.
viola had touch rug prac.
rae got fever. :(

shiwei met up with me almost every morning!
qianhua is a grump.

if i missed you out, it's not because you're unimportant. it's just because i have a bad memory.

guiyi at 11:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment