Wednesday, October 15, 2008

in london!

hey hey.

haven't been updating much but anyway... having fun at london, and missing home. I miss the cleanliness in singapore (i mean we don't have to hop over dog poo everyday!) and the high tech shopping malls and the nice smooth floor....

Not that I don't like the feeling of staying in a place with the old vintage look but too much of it can get gloomy at times. I think i really need to get down to doing some of the touristy things to make myself feel happy that I'm in london. Like visit more museums, go on more tours, go visit the cathedrals and abbeys, and palaces.... Love history. Don't know why I chose Medicine now. I feel dread everytime I go for anatomy/dissection class. And I don't even know if it's because i'm not used to the culture here. They drink beer like water. Honestly. Where do their livers go ? And a lot of my friends are already starting to doubt the doctors here (because they lie drunk on the floor outside the bar after our freshers events).

Maybe I'm just getting jaded because of school, because I think london is really a great place to be. But now i wish I'm at a more picturesque place. I really wanna go see the stonehenge and bath. :) I think bath will be a fantastic place. :)

guiyi at 7:56 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment